FORLENER since 2001 is the leading biennial trade fair dedicated to the Italian chain forest - wood - energy
Forlener combines the advantages of an industry event, with a highly qualified audience and rail operators, installers and buyers at a trade show aimed to users consists of forest contractors, hobbyists, farmers interested in biomass agro-forestry, industry and crafts wooden, public and private clients, gardeners, arborists, companies in the maintenance of public parks, parks and public and private gardens.
A Forlener companies have the opportunity to present and interact with potential customers by operating at full efficiency and security its machinery and equipment or heating systems.
Forlener is the appointment for:
- agricultural and forestry enterprises who want to keep abreast of machines and technologies for the rational and economic management of the forest - wood-energy chain and want to learn about the opportunity to become themselves managers and energy providers;
- installers and maintainers who want to know the advantages of renewable energy from wood;
- the private sector that will heat their homes in natural and ecological way;
- small and medium-sized pellet distributors willing to meet wholesalers and manufacturers;
- public and private clients who intend to design and build big biomass power plants (district heating and cogeneration) and its supply chain;
- gardeners, arborists, companies in the maintenance of public parks, parks and public and private gardens;
- those who want to create an opportunity to work in the green economy tied to timber resource.
Thanks to the renewed partnership with organizations and associations, here is a preview of the full program of events and meetings of the new edition:
- FIPER presents his recently published work "Biomasse legnose: petrolio verde per il teleriscaldamento italiano" - woody biomass: the "Green oil" for italian district heating - realized with the contribution of technicians and experts of the italian wood - energy chain;
- ANFUS (National Association Chimneys and chimney sweeps) and Casaclima Piemonte e Valle d'Aosta take a series of meetings on home heating wood biomass, a training course addressed to designers and a spectacular fire simulation of a smoking system;
- IPLA is organizing a seminar dedicated to network agreements and the different formulas of forest management widespread in Italy;
- Coldiretti Piemonte in collaboration with AIFOR offers a training course "F2" regarding safe handling of the chain saw and a meeting on forestry measures in the next PSR;
- CNA, through an information desk provides the public with information on tax deductions of 65% for energy saving measures and for the purchase of biomass boilers;
- CTI (Italian Heat Technology Committee) together with the Politecnico delle Marche organizes a day dedicated to certified pellet (Pellet Day);
- Other initiatives are in the works in collaboration with ENEA, Settore Foreste Regione Piemonte, Itabia, Università di Torino, UNCEM Piemonte.